A Famovs victory obtained by the Right Honorable the Lord Brooks, against the Earle of Northamton neere Keintith in Warwickshire on the third of August, 1642
Publisher: Printed for Henry Fowler in London
Written in English
- Brooke, Robert Greville, -- Baron, -- 1607-1643,
- Northampton, Spencer Compton, -- Earl of, -- 1601-1643,
- Warwickshire (England) -- History.,
- Great Britain -- History. -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Sources.
|Other titles||Famous victory obtained by the Right Honorable the Lord Brooks|
|Series||Early English books, 1641-1700 -- 246:E. 109, no. 19.|
|The Physical Object|
- Earth, moon, and sun
- study of college freshmen--twenty-five years later
- present difficulties of voluntary schools
- Chevrolet Sprint & Metro, Geo Metro, & Suzuki Swift 1985-2000
- 12th annual developments and trends in public land, forest resources & mining law
- Pleasure from art
- The ideal life and other unpublished addresses
- The Maine woods.
- Ohio Valley verse.
- buffalo soldiers story
- Compilation of references applicable to the prelimary [i.e., preliminary] mineral resource assessment of the Elk City 1p0s by 2p0s quadrangle, Idaho and Montana
- Ezra Pound perspectives
- The BOOST Program and Its Effect on Retention and Performance
- [Report 1955]
- Ability to Love
- A simple method for determining specific yield from pumping tests
- Study guide for Understanding statistics in the behavioral sciences, 7th ed.
- Renovating heaven
- A New Nuclear Century