Compilation of references applicable to the prelimary [i.e., preliminary] mineral resource assessment of the Elk City 1p0s by 2p0s quadrangle, Idaho and Montana
Publisher: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Geological Survey, Publisher: [Books and Open-File Reports Section, distributor] in [Denver, Colo.?]
Written in English
- Mines and mineral resources -- Idaho -- Bibliography,
- Mines and mineral resources -- Montana -- Bibliography
|Statement||by Karen Lund ... [et al.]|
|Series||Open-file report -- 88-282, U.S. Geological Survey open-file report -- 88-282|
|Contributions||Lund, Karen, Geological Survey (U.S.)|
|The Physical Object|
- Saving grace, sovereign grace
- Software superslug and the nutty novelty knitting.
- Basketballs for breakfast
- I remember
- Trends in Distributed Systems for Electronic Commerce
- Ava Gardner
- Ohio Valley verse.
- District housing plan: FY 1972-1976.
- The production, distribution and food value of milk: a report to Herbert C. Hoover, United States food administrator
- essay on sensationalism in the press
- Geological report and map of the San Juan del Rio ranche
- [Report 1955]
- river of life
- Adventures in Ancient Egypt
- Series 32000 software catalog.
- Survey of distribution costs
- The 7 principles of fat burning
- Requirements for advanced speciality education programs
- present difficulties of voluntary schools
- A Famovs victory obtained by the Right Honorable the Lord Brooks, against the Earle of Northamton neere Keintith in Warwickshire on the third of August, 1642